This spring will bring us a giant shift into a beautiful transformation. Retrograde will be the big helper in pushing this energy forward. It may be overwhelming, we must trust that we are being guided to the next chapter and lead into the direction of a brighter future. We can harness the energy of the spring. We are rebirthing into a new version of ourselves. Let out some of your youthful spirit and enjoy all the senses around you. Have some fun.
Besides transformation and rebirth, Spring can be a great time of fun. Spring reminds me of a magical time when we would run through fields of flowers only to fall to rest besides of a pond. It's getting outdoors and slowly coming out of hibernation of our houses. While I admit I am adjusting to a whole new set of allergies out here, I still soak up every nice day I can. I made a list of some of the magical things I want to do this spring and hope something sparks your interest.
- Visit your local Botanical Gardens - bring a journal or your favorite book and sit amongst a fairy tale landscape. This is a great option for folks who have longer snow seasons. It will allow you to see the spring transformation and breath in the life of the world around you.
- Take a drive along a scenic roadway - This is has been one of my favorite things to do in Colorado. I love finding a new scenic road to roam. It just feels so good to hold your hand out the window surfing it on the air whilst your favorite song plays in the background.
- Have a sun rise picnic - I did this one spring in South Fl, a friend and I woke up early, made a breakfast picnic and headed to the beach to watch the sunrise. It was such a beautiful experience to drink my coffee as the sun and I were waking up together.
- Take a girls day trip - What's better than getting the girls together, heading down the highway, jamming to tunes and laughing about inside jokes. Look up a place in your state you've always wanted to go to and pack the car.
- Have a equinox ceremony - Celebrate the coming of spring and all that you want to focus your energy on. Make a list of things you would like to let go/attract into your life. Spend time to be grateful for all the lessons and rewards the winter has shown you and welcome the warmth of spring in happiness.
- Create a spring altar - Flowers, seeds, herbs, crystals and orange candles. Focus your intention on honoring the coming of the sun and the hope for all your work the past few months will come to fruition. Think harvest and bounty of your manifestations and lessons. .
- Make a flower crown - Whimsical, pretty, and fun. Be the Queen of the fairies for a day..
- Have a tea party with a garden theme - Pretty table cloths, flowers, finger foods, fancy tea cups and pretty dresses. Bonus if you and your friends wear big hats.
- Get a reading - See what's in the cards for you this coming spring. Gain clarity and insight to the coming weeks.
- Take a walk in the woods - The woods are a great place to see things young/old, death/birth. Mother animals and their spring babies, flowers pushing through the cold ground. The woods are a great place to work things out that you are having a hard time letting go of. This is also a great place for taking off your shoes and ground yourself with the earth.