One of the hardest things we as Witches will face is the insecurity of self doubt. It is absolutely normal on your journey, remember things come and go in waves. Sometimes you'll feel incredibly powerful, seeing magical signs left and right. Sometimes you'll find it hard to even see the signs even when right in front of you.
The best part of this situation is that it is a great jumping point to finding just how strong you really are. When you're at what seems to be the bottom of the well, you aren't looking to go any further. You feel lazy, defeated, unmotivated. I've been there, a few times. The key is to start small and be grateful for the small successes.
- Clean, declutter, or set up a new Altar.
- One of my favorite things to do is set up my Altar. There's something about cleaning and reorganizing that makes me feel good. It is a fresh start and it helps clear away any stale energy surrounding your magical space. Plus you'll get a magical motivational boost.
- Sign up for a Witchy course!
- Signing up for new courses or webinars are a great way to feel the magic again. Continuing your education in your passions is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. Plus you might find a new path or interest and even meet a new friend.
- Get a Magical service.
- Sometimes there's a block or a past issue that needs healing. Reiki, Readings, yoga, meditation, are all great ways to release any stagnant or negative energy.
- Have a Magical Movie night with your girls.
- Who's never in the mood for midnight margaritas or three friends dating the same person. ( Practical Magic and Witches of Eastwick) Get your best gal pals together and watch some of your favorite witchy movies. Bonus points for acting scenes out.
- Put on tunes, light some sage and cast a spell
- When's the last time you did a spell of gratitude? Or how about just cleaned yourself and sat in silence? Take a moment and honor your time and sacred space. Also honor your self and the things you have.
- Celebrate small successes!
- Last but never least, celebrate the small successes. When you see small signs of magic, acknowledge them. Journal or take a picture to remember for later. Be grateful and stay open to the mini winks from the universe.