I have been a practicing Witch for many years now. While being a Witch does not necessarily mean I automatically believe in any one polytheistic religion. Or that I would have any religion at all. It just so happens that not only was I called to work magic as a Witch, I was also called to pray to certain Goddesses and Gods as well.
Like many of us in the craft we have certain deities that hold close meaning to us. For example, one of my favorite novels; The Mists of Avalon, focuses on one of my favorite deities, Morgana Le Fay. The story shows more of her human side which is one of the main reasons I love it. But I think it was because I read this book so many times growing up it gave me my strong pull towards her, Avalonian magic and the mists. Do you have a Goddess that you're strongly drawn to?
Undeniable Signs That The Goddess Is Near
- Animal Spirit Guides
- Leaves falling from a tree after you pass underneath
- Complete silence in the forest for a heartbeat's pause
- Doe - especially is she has a fawn
- A warm gentle pressure on hands or shoulders
- A following Crow or Raven
- Words on a gentle breeze
- Presence of Fairies
- Roses growing or blooming in a non usual area
- Solo Swans
- The sound of someone walking in the wood (no one there)
- Finding gifts with personal meaning
- The sun shining a direction for you on a oath
There are so many ways to see signs that the Goddess is near. The above are just some of the examples and ways that I have experienced them. I find it easiest in nature or after a ceremony or devotional in their honor. And sometimes even both!
I'd love to hear some of the messages, signs and ways you have seen that your Goddesses are near.
Let me know in the comments below!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for readings, magic, adventures, and more!