Right now, I'm sipping a cherry mocha, listening to coffee house radio in a coffee house and overlooking the front range. I am enamored by the beauty that is my home now. Each adventure I take is another amazing memory to be formed. If you follow me on instagram you'll know the past couple months have been one adventure after another.
My bestie and I made a promise, well more of a unbreakable vow, to spend more time learning not just to love ourselves but to really feel ourselves. To not be afraid to show our love and appreciation for how far we've come. To stop comparing ourselves to others and start empowering. To not be afraid to step outside the box and shine. Let me tell you, it feels pretty awesome. Also, she introduced me to an amazing book to help get this all started... Women who run with the wolves. Seriously get this book and reignite your howl!!!!
- Read books that inspire your wild side
- Get dressed up and take yourself out
- Plan a solo trip of your dreams
- Have a girls only camping trip
- Craft a wild woman spell
- Get out in nature
- Wake up everyday and tell yourself how amazing you are
- Watch female power house roles (Aliens, Practical Magic, & Tomb Raider are some of my favs)
- Write a list of things you vow to give yourself
- Date yourself
- Have fun when you can
- Stop making excuses
- Be grateful
- Empower more women