- Transform health: You will become your own Health Coach and improve the diet of you and your loved ones. You’ll learn how to find the right balance of foods for your body, sleep better, and become less stressed. The training and the assignments apply directly to you, making you happier and healthier week by week. You will learn how to implement the changes gradually so that you create new habits leading to a lifetime of health and abundance.
- Improve relationships: The program focuses on lifestyle factors and their effects to your overall health and wellbeing. You will learn about the main focus of the program, primary food. Primary food centers around your career, relationships, spirituality, and physical activity. You’ll learn how to balance out these areas, and how to communicate more effectively. Many people develop deeper bonds with their loved ones, let go of unhealthy relationships, and make life-long connections with the like-minded people.
- Expand business: If you’re already working in the health and wellness field, health coaching is the perfect add-on. It added to my life coaching practice and even helped encouraged me to create my very own products. This is a great addition for life coaches, doctors, personal trainers and yoga instructors who want to help their clients and expand their services. While you support your clients to clean up their diet, you’ll also learn how to coach them through their emotional eating habits so they can place less emphasis on food and focus on finding happiness in the other areas of their life.
- Get clear on achieving goals: If you know you want to improve your health or you aren’t satisfied in your current profession. Your life could be better, but maybe you don’t know what steps to take. That’s OK!, IIN helps you with all of these areas in your life. You’ll gain insight around what you want to achieve and have support through it all. Whatever your goal, you’ll gain the tools to make it happen! Think of this training for your future self.
- Explore other career avenues: You can team up with other like-minded organizations that are already doing great work. Graduates work for doctors, chiropractors, and wellness centers, they write books, start blogs, develop product lines, and teach classes.
I have achieved so many of these wonderful things as well as meet so many like minded individuals. The Institute for Integrative Nutrition has opened many doors for me and I look forward to many more. If you are interested in finding out more let me know, not only can I answer your questions but I also offer scholarships for those that are ready to change their life and their future.
What does your ideal day look like? Does it include feeling great from start to finish? Do you see yourself making a difference in someone else’s life? If so, they will help you figure out the rest. They did for me!