Signs of Mental or Emotional Toxic Build up
- Being complacent
- Being overly critical
- Being Condescending
- Mood swings
Using your Senses to Help Clear the Gunk
- Seeing: If you are like many of us who stare down the computer or phone on a daily basis, time to cut back on time spent looking at our screens. Take some time to close your eyes for just a few moments or focus on nature, just to let yourself reset a few times a day.
- Sound: unplug the headphones for a minute, sit in the car with no music on for one day a week coming home. Once in a while try and substitute your music with some ambient sounds.
- Taste: Drink a glass of warm water in the morning to clean your palate and help your digestive system. Use a tounge cleaner to help with bacteria and help keep your mouth healthy. Slow down when eating and take moments to chew and enjoy your food.
- Touch: Wear lose clothing more often and enjoy a nice bath once or twice a week. Before you go to sleep rub a nice moisturizer on your skin to help feel luxurious and smooth.
- Smell: Scents like Lemon, Orange, Eucalyptus, and lavender oil, help calm, refresh and clear the sinuses. Tea Tree Oil is one of my favorite quick pick me ups. Rub a small amount in your palms and rub the together, breath in deep.